13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day

On your right, the revised version of DD's quilt.
I like this one better :-)
Much better in fact.
Perhaps I have an abhorrence of too much white ! too many clear spaces ! too much space even ??? Naw :-) I could - as I'm sure most of the rest of you - use another 2000 square feet of house ... preferably more ... as long as I don't have to clean them :-)
Yeah, right :-)


And here, on your left, meet Adora Belle.

Gift from DD to me.

On her t-shirt (the Bear's t-shirt, that is, not DDs ... who is not shown on any of these pictures) is the legend : The Beary Best Mom (in Danish, naturally, seeing that this bear was bought in this country).

Just thought you might enjoy it.

And thus, two very pink pictures on a rather pink blog :-) celebrating Mother's Day :-)
... oh, and in case you don't have a pink ribbon in the house, perhaps today would be a good day to go to The Breast Cancer site and press a button there. Someone's mum might be saved that way :-)

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Tilde. Pretty pink quilt and pretty pink bear in a pretty pink blog.